- Since 2002, Head of the INSERM team "Neuroimaging of Language" at the INSERM-CEA Cognitive Neuroimaging Unit.
- 2007 Visiting researcher in Speech Perception group of the University of Barcelona.
- 1998-2002 CNRS scientist, Laboratoire de Sciences Cognitives et Psycholinguistique.
- 1997 post-doc, sponsored by the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
- 1996 post-doc, Rutgers Center for Cognitive Science
- 1994-95 post-doc, department of Psychology of the University of Barcelona
- 2012 "#1 Dad" (attested by a keychain)
- 2002 Jules
- 1998 Zoe
- 1992 Gabriel
- since 1998. Various teachings (speech perception; Introductions to psychology of language, to cognitive psychology, to neurobiology of language; experimental data analysis, python programming...), in the Cognitive Science DEA and master of the EHESS and ENS.
- Invited lecturer at University of Barcelona, University of the Basque Country in Vitoria, UCLA, HEC.
- 2009 Habilitation à diriger des recherches, University Paris 6
- 1996 New Jersey driving license, NJ DMV
- 1994 Doctorate in Cognitive Science at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris
- 1990 Engineering degree from the Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau
- 1985 Baccalauréat Lycée J.-J. Rousseau, Sarcelles